Retired Associate Professor
Lecturer in our department: 2006-2013.
1973: teacher of mathematics and geography (Eötvös Loránd University)
1984: Doctoral thesis (Ho Shi Minh Teacher Training College, Budapest)
1977-1980: College assistant lecturer (Ho Shi Minh Teacher Training College (Eger), Budapest Branch, Department of Geography)
1980 - 1987: College senior lecturer, Ho Shi Minh Teacher Training College (Eger), Budapest Branch, Department of Geography
1987- 2006: College associate professor, Ho Shi Minh Teacher Training College (Eger), Budapest Branch, Department of Geography
2006-2013: Lecturer at the Department of Environmental and Landscape Geography (Eötvös Loránd University)
- Basics of mineralogy and petrology
- Geography of lithospere, atmosphere, water and soil
- Astronomical Geography
- Physical Geography of Europe
- Climatic Phenomena of the Earth
- Field school management
Main research topic: Physical geography of the Alps, with particular regard to high mountain landforms and the study of high mountain formations and their natural and environmental protection problems.
Dr. Károlyné Pavlics: Geography of the rock cover (college note), ELTE Eötvös Kiadó, Budapest, 2000.
Gábor Csüllög-Pavlics Károlyné: Geographical Tasks in Astronomy. National Textbook Publishing House, Budapest, 2003.
- Member of the Hungarian Geographical Society
- Hungarian Geographical Society
- Hungarian Geological Society of TIT TIT Geological Society of Hungary
- Hungarian Association for Environmental Education
- Hungarian Geological Society
- 1985. Ministerial Commendation
- 1992. Trefort Ágoston Memorial Plaque (ELTE)
- 2012. Hungarian Higher Education Medal (ELTE)